Hi all (and especially Uwe),

I've got an issue where I'm getting a verification exception loading a
ManifoldCF class compiled using either jdk 7 or jdk 8 (versions 51 or 5,
respectively).  This started happening after an attempted refactoring of the
class.  See CONNECTORS-1077 for details as to what the exception looks like.
I've also created a branch with the code, in case I need that to show that to
Oracle.

My questions: Has anyone in the Lucene group ever seen this before?  Do you
agree that this is likely a Java compiler bug? How best to approach this with
Oracle?  Do you have contacts there?

Thanks in advance for your advice...

Karl