The problem is extra .sha1, LICENSE, and NOTICE... essentially an
extra dependency.

jenkins basically "regenerates all .sha1" then checks that the svn
copy is clean. If its not, it means dependencies are screwed up.

IMO this is the fix:

rmuir@beast:~/workspace/lucene_solr_4_10$ svn status
D       solr/licenses/kite-morphlines-hadoop-sequencefile-0.12.1.jar.sha1
D       solr/licenses/kite-morphlines-hadoop-sequencefile-LICENSE-ASL.txt
D       solr/licenses/kite-morphlines-hadoop-sequencefile-NOTICE.txt