Hi.

I recently created two pull requests via GitHub that arrived on the dev list
automatically.
(They may have ended up in spam since I hadn't configured my name and email
yet, so the From: field was set to "LucVL <g...@git.apache.org>")
I repeated the contents below just in case.

Do I need to set up corresponding JIRA issues to make sure they don't get lost
(or at least to know if they are rejected...) or are GitHub pull requests also
reviewed regularly?

Thanks,

Luc

    https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/pull/108

    o.a.l.queryparser.flexible.standard.StandardQueryParser cleanup

    * Removed unused, but confusing code (CONJ_AND == CONJ_OR == 2 ???).
Unfortunately, the code generated by JavaCC from the updated
StandardSyntaxParser.jj differs in more places than necessary.
    * Replaced Vector by List/ArrayList.
    * Corrected the javadoc for StandardQueryParser.setLowercaseExpandedTerms

    ant test in the queryparser directory runs successfully

    https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/pull/113

    BitSet fixes

    * `LongBitSet.ensureCapacity` overflows on `numBits > Integer.MaxValue`
    * `Fixed-/LongBitSet`: Avoid conditional branch in `bits2words` (with a
comment explaining the formula)

    TODO:
    * Harmonize the use of `numWords` vs. `bits.length` vs. `numBits`
     * E.g.: `cardinality` scans up to `bits.length`, while `or` asserts on
`index<numBits`
    * If a `BitSet` is allocated with `n` bits, `ensureCapacity` with the same
number `n` shouldn't grow the `BitSet`
     * Either both should allocate a larger array than really needed or neither.