Allowing for the remaining TODO and TBD items in the proposal (currently a
few commiter profiles and the project mentor), I think the draft looks good.
 That is, I don't see any red flags and the tone is positive and motivated.
 I'd have to do a closer read to catch any grammatical issues, but I'm good
with the content.

Peter Mateja
peter.mat...@gmail.com