Thanks Robert,

I found it confusing because the config for Solr was inside Lucene, not
where I would have expected it, but glad to know I was in the right
place.

What you said was exactly what I needed. The Rat output shows some JS
libraries as not passing (e.g. angularJS) so I just need to add their
copyright strings to that file, as you say in the right section, and
then rerun 'ant rat-sources'.

Thanks!

Upayavira