I think the problem with Eclipse is also that the classpath.xsl file collects
all JAR files from all lib folders into Eclipse's classpath. Our "Ant eclipse"
command does not create an IvyDE project, it just resolves  all JAR files,
afterwards collecting them via the XSL above.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen