Thank you everyone for the kind welcome!  Right from the days I was a
student contributing as part of GSoC, It's been an honour to be part of
this community. I'm looking forward to committing to the project.

I am currently working for Lucidworks. I like to base a lot of my work
around the issues users face with Lucene/Solr.

Before Lucidworks I was part of a startup called Unbxd. I worked on
building their search platform tailored for eCommerce.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at future conferences.

Hi All,

Please join me in welcoming Varun Thacker as the latest committer on Lucene
and Solr.

Varun, tradition is for you to provide a brief bio about yourself.

Welcome aboard!

-Grant