Hi

I ran tests on 3_0 branch and hit this:

    [junit] Testcase:
testRankByte(org.apache.lucene.search.function.TestFieldScoreQuery):
Caused an ERROR
    [junit] null
    [junit] java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    [junit]     at
java.util.WeakHashMap$HashIterator.next(WeakHashMap.java:169)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.lucene.search.FieldCacheImpl.getCacheEntries(FieldCacheImpl.java:75)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase.assertSaneFieldCaches(LuceneTestCase.java:133)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase.tearDown(LuceneTestCase.java:100)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.lucene.search.function.FunctionTestSetup.tearDown(FunctionTestSetup.java:86)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase.runBare(LuceneTestCase.java:216)

I couldn't reproduce it the second time I ran the test (test only and all
tests), and I don't know if it applies to 3x/trunk too. I can dig into it
later, but sending to the list in case someone wants to look at it before.

I see that the method is called from tearDown() and ConcurrentModEx suggests
someone added to the set during while someone else iterated over it -- could
it be that the tests step on each other somehow?

Shai