Hello-
        I'd like to store some index metadata using

        IndexWriter.commit(Map<String,String> commitUserData)

        I've set up a python dict with string to string mappings,
but if I use that I get an InvalidArgsError.  Is there a different
python type to use in this call?

        I'm using pylucene-3.0.3-1.

Trimmed/pseudo sample (real code is on a different system):

        import lucene

        indexMetaDataDict = {"one":"two", "three":"four"}
        writer = lucene.IndexWriter(store, analyzer, True,
lucene.IndexWriter.MaxFieldLength.UNLIMITED)

        ## do document indexing

        writer.optimize()

        writer.commit(indexMetaDataDict)

        writer.close()

        If the "writer.commit(indexMetaDataDict)" line is commented out, it
works fine.
If its not, I get the InvalidArgsError back for that line.

                Thanks much,

                -eric