Thank you! :)

I already hit the missing ivy and followed instructions to fix it, so that
passed.

I did some further digging in the long test output log. There are no error
messages, actually it says:

The following error occurred while executing this line:

And then nothing following that. Empty line.

But I found one clue: test suite failing seems to be:
org.apache.solr.core.TestLazyCores
[this seems actually to be the only suite failing]

I also saw some tests skipped (ignored). Not sure if I should worry about those?

/Eva