Before I put up a release candidate for the Ref Guide tomorrow, I thought I
would give folks a chance to help us check the formatting of the PDF. Steve
Rowe & I made some extensive changes to the stylesheet used to generate the
PDF and there may be some new issues we've missed so far.

http://people.apache.org/~ctargett/SolrRefGuide-drafts/SolrRefGuide-pre5.1.pdf

Please let us know if you find problems by adding them to the PDF Format
section of the TODO list:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Internal+-+TODO+List#Internal-TODOList-PDFFormatFixes
.

Thanks,