Hi,

For policeman Jenkins it is highly shared... There are running 2 virtual
machines (OSX and Windows) next to the main Jenkins build processor. This
machine always has all 6 (12 HT) cores used and in most times approx. 40% of
its 32 GiB of b*er ahm RUM...

But we can get the JVM process' CPU usage from the same MX bean. I think this
one helps more :-)

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
uschind...@apache.org
ASF Member, Apache Lucene PMC / Committer
Bremen, Germany
http://lucene.apache.org/