Hi Dmitry,

Ideally, the token stream produces tokens that have a startOffset >= the
startOffset of the previous token from the stream.  Sometime in the past
year or so, this was enforced at the indexing layer, I think.  There used
to be TokenFilters that violated this contract; I think earlier versions of
WordDelimiterFilter could.  If my assumption that this is asserted at the
indexing layer is correct, then I think TokenOrderingFilter is obsolete.

~ David