Hi again,
It seems that my problem with the strange behavior of Solr caused by the
fact that I tried to update documents and add keyword field inside the
Lucene index (not from using Solrj API) for the sake of better performance,
But it seems that some processes ignored by this way of modifying index.
(which is obvious) These processes that I am not aware of them are caused
the inconsistency.
One solution would be updating Index by adding a new document with using
SolrJ. As I mentioned this solution is not the best one in case of
performance concerns. (The indexing time would be doubled) Therefore it
would be nice if there are any possible and reliable solution available for
my problem with considering the performance concerns.

Best regards.