Welcome Mikhail!

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015, at 02:47 PM, Han Jiang wrote:
> Welcome, Mikhail!
>
> On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Adrien Grand
> <jpou...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's

invitation to become a committer.

Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so

you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to

the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:

<http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet

at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -

more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).

Congratulations and welcome!