Erik, thanks; the prefix starting with "/user/andrew/" will be known, and
can be put into config, let's assume.  Would this be config-only or would
it require some code, and could you point to some classes I can start with
if I need to write code, and some up-to-date docs?

Same for the update processor, is there an example I could read?