Yes, my apologies for this, I didn't catch this one when I reviewed the code before commit.
--
Renaud Delbru

On 29/07/15 23:29, Erick Erickson wrote:
Standard apache license, this was just a couple of erroneous lines at the top,
I suspect auto-added to by his IDE, I messed it too.

Will fix this in the next week, I'm traveling right now.

To Whit.

/*
  * Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
  * contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
  * this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
  * The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
  * (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
  * the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
  *
  *     http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
  *
  * limitations under the License.