----- Original Message -----
From: sar...@gmail.com
To: Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON), dev@lucene.apache.org
At: Jul 31 2015 18:47:42

Hi Christine,

I would have added you when I added Mikhail, but autocomplete doesn’t turn up
anything when trying to add permission for you.  Do you have a Confluence
account?  If not, go here and make one:
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action> and then let us know what
it is.  If you already have a Confluence account, what is it?

Steve
www.lucidworks.com