Thanks, Jan.

Regarding the word breaks, it's not ideal but Steve Rowe & I spent a lot of
time trying to only allow it in specific situations with little success. If
you want to give it a go, we'd be happy to have the improvement.

If you don't have a chance to fix the other typos and issues you mention,
can you add them to the TODO list or as comments on the pages so we don't
forget to fix them whenever someone has time?

Cassandra