Looks like I'll have to spin another rc.  Erik,  go ahead and commit it
I have another bug fix candidate for 5.3.1.   I just discovered this bug
(reported by a customer) in an obscure usage of the
VelocityResponseWriter’s resource tool, a bug nonetheless my bad.

If I can get this into 5.3.1 I’d be most appreciative.   I’ve committed to
both branch_5x and trunk with the CHANGES having it in the 5.3.1 section to
quickly get this into 5_3 branch, but will update those if it doesn’t make
it.

Thanks!
    Erik