As suggested I have now patched https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-8340
fix to 5.4 branch.

From: dev@lucene.apache.org At: Nov 25 2015 14:11:46
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re:5.4 branch created, feature freeze in place (was Re: A 5.4 release?)

I have created the lucene_solr_5_4 branch. Please, no new features in this
branch.

Please update this thread with any changes you propose to make to this branch.
Only JIRA tickets which are a blocker and have fix version 5.4 will delay a
release candidate build.

Please do review the below - and take any action to clear up these tickets asap.

I expect to create the first RC this time next week.

Thanks!

Upayavira