Hi,

The Lucene FreeBSD slave was upgraded to latest FreeBSD. Unfortunately all
ports installed by me were lost after this upgrade. I fixed it by installing
openjdk6 (like before), but we are still missing a working JDK 1.5 to test our
compilation (this is why all builds failed since a few hours). For now I simply
linked the directory of JDK 1.5 to openjdk6, so the builds at least work.

But very important: we cannot check if @Override on interfaces is used or if
some methods/classes unavailable in JDK 1.5 are used.

So: Before you commit anything to Lucene 3.x or Lucene trunk or Solr 3.x,
please run a JDK 1.5 build first. Sorry, this cannot be done automated at the
moment, I am working on it!

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler