Hi Anshum,

Just in case you didn't see the other thread called "5.4.1 release", we
need to do a bugfix release to address a potential corruption that affects
Lucene/Solr 5.4.0. Since this 5.4.1 release ought to contain all fixes that
are also in 5.3.2, maybe it's not worth releasing 5.3.2 anymore? Sorry for
only suggesting it now, I know you already spent time on this release but
wanted to make sure that you were aware that we need to do a 5.4.1 soon as
well.