To anyone who is not familiar with financial crisis facing the taxpayers of
State of Michigan
State of Michigan is attempting to determine how to fix the schools in Detroit
to restore heat and to fix the areas where snow has collapsed roofs
in schools and caused severe water damage and mildew. The pricetag for fixing
the Detroit School System will be a minimum of 3.4B
UShttps://www.mackinac.org/21919
State of Michigan is attempting to determine how to replace the Lead
Contanimation Water System for the city of Flint MiThe pricetag for fixing the
City of Flint water system will be a minimum of 1.5B US
This does not budget in providing lifetime care all of the children who are now
suffering side-effects from drinking lead poisined
waterhttp://www.wilx.com/home/headlines/Big-difference-on-Flint-fix-price-tag-366248571.html

To anyone that has attempted to collect past due monies.. interest is charged
to a client when they fall behind in paying their bill..typically terms of 1/10
net 90 apply which is if you pay me in 10 days I deduct 1% from your bill..if
you wait 90 days you ADD accrued interest to principal

State of Michigan is in technical bankruptcy because they have insufficient
funds to meet Detroit School obligation and the Flint Water obligationThe
governor has called out the National Guard who is now delivering bottled water
to those in Flint affected by lead poisined water
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/01/17/snyder-appeal-obama-flint-disaster-declaration/78944416/
Knowing these facts can you honestly say a Consultants LLC deserves interest on
any past due amount from the State of Michigan..that is:The consultant needs
that money more than the child who is sitting in a freezing cold classroom
because their is no money to turn on heat?The consultant needs that money more
than the child who is suffering from drinking lead-poisoned water in Flint?
Careful Dude (whatever the term dude means)..the citizens of Michigan are
listening to your response
Martin