Hi,

Sorry, the 5.x ones are already gone! I touched and cleaned up every Jenkins
Job today (trunk -> master). I also added the 6.x Jobs.
To recreate the 5.5 Jobs you have to clone a 6.x Job, but don't forget to
change the JVM from "latest1.8" to "latest1.7". The Smoker Job is more
complicated, because it checks both JVMs, but I can set that up again - there
is a plugin for that.

The 5.5 jobs are still running on Policeman Jenkins, so it is not urgent.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen