Hello,

I am planning to submit a project proposal to GSoC 2011 and Lucene seems to
have a lot of GSoC projects this year. Last year I did a GSoC project using
Lucene for PhotArk project. This year, instead of just using Lucene, I am
planning to contribute code to it.

My experience with Lucene is just as a regular user, the only code I have
changed/extended so far was token streams/analyzers and query parser, so I
have more knowledge on this part of the code. Based on that, I'm planning to
focus on query parser and analyzer/token stream projects. Does that sound
reasonable?

I will be studying the code and planning the proposal(s), so you should
start seeing more posts from me in the next few days.

--
Phillipe Ramalho