Hi

When I run 'ant validate-lucene' on the latest 3x, I get this:

Starting on dir: lucene\lib
WARNING: There may be missing NOTICE files in: lucene\lib.  Note, not all
files require a NOTICE. Jar file count: 3 Notice Count: 2
Invalid license: LICENSE for ant-junit-LICENSE.txt
    at
org.apache.lucene.validation.DependencyChecker.main(DependencyChecker.java:124)

I noticed there are several LICENSE.txt files under lucene/lib:
* ant-LICENSE-ASL.txt
* junit-LICENSE-CPL.txt
* ant-junit-LICENSE.txt

The last one has a different format, and I believe that's what causing the
exception -- there is no type in the name. Am I the only one that encounters
this failure? Do we need that file at all (there are LICENSE files for both
Ant and JUnit already).

Shai