[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7739?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15339675#comment-15339675
]
Adrien Grand commented on SOLR-7739:
------------------------------------
bq. I guess now we are in a sort of inconsistency and adding to the
solr/CHANGES.txt will not help.
I can add it now, this way a user upgrading to 6.2 will see that it was added
in 6.1. I'll do it now.
bq. What about the cwiki ? Should we add the committer involved in that, in the
conversation ?
Hmm good question, I am not too familiar with the cwiki. Maybe someone else can
help here?
> Lucene Classification Integration - UpdateRequestProcessor
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: SOLR-7739
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7739
> Project: Solr
> Issue Type: New Feature
> Components: update
> Reporter: Alessandro Benedetti
> Assignee: Tommaso Teofili
> Priority: Minor
> Labels: classification, index-time, update.chain,
> updateProperties
> Fix For: 6.1, master (7.0)
>
> Attachments: SOLR-7739.1.patch, SOLR-7739.patch, SOLR-7739.patch,
> SOLR-7739.patch
>
>
> It would be nice to have an UpdateRequestProcessor to interact with the
> Lucene Classification Module and provide an easy way of auto classifying Solr
> Documents on indexing.
> Documentation will be provided with the patch
> A first design will be provided soon.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]