Hi,

Hm, maybe you are asking where solr-ruby actually lives and is being developed?
I'm not sure.  I see it under solr/client/ruby/solr-ruby (no new development in
ages?), but I also see an *active* solr-ruby fork over on
https://github.com/bbcrd/solr-ruby .  So if you want to contribute to solr-ruby
on Github, get yourself a Github account, fork that solr-ruby, make your
change,
and submit it via the pull request.  This is separate from Solr @ Apache.

Otis
----