From: Sean Busbey [mailto:bus...@cloudera.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:40 PM
To: builds <bui...@apache.org>
Cc: gmcdon...@apache.org; dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: JDK, Maven, Ant versions have been consolidated.

Isn't the wikipedia english corpus licensed either CC-BY-SA or GFDL? I thought
those licenses weren't okay to have in an ASF source repo?

--
Sean Busbey

I set this up and configured Jenkins to use the test-data checked out from
Subversion.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
uschind...@apache.org <mailto:uschind...@apache.org>
ASF Member, Apache Lucene PMC / Committer
Bremen, Germany
http://lucene.apache.org/