NoMethodFoundError is wrong servlet jar you cannot mix servlet-api.jar that
does not meet the current Java Servlet Spec supported for your webapp
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/javax.servlet/javax.servlet-api
cannot override final class means exactly that ..any class that attempts to
override a final class will throw that exception
select another class with commensurate functionality that isnt final to
override or just use concrete implementation of final class itself
https://coderanch.com/t/410683/java/java/final-class
Martin-