Joel, I noticed that you added sections to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Streaming+Expressions
for new expressions in 6.3 - will you have time to work on those?

I was hoping to get an RC out tomorrow, but there's quite a list of
new stuff in this area in 6.3 and I'm not sure your plans.