Thanks to everyone! I look forward to contributing to and popularising
Lucene and Solr!

Brief intro:
I started out with computers with a 80486 based 4MHz RAM machine, back in
early 90s. After college, I joined the MapQuest division of AOL and worked
on geographical search problems and built their single line search and
geocoding backend, using Lucene. Later, I joined Yahoo!'s search team
(vertical intent search, multimedia search) and worked on various search
problems there using their proprietary inverted index based search engine
(similar to Solr). After that experience, I joined Lucidworks and was at
the dev team that built Fusion and I currently work on contributing to Solr.

I started out contributing to Solr with SOLR-6797 and have David Smiley to
thank for getting my first change in. Since then, I've worked on building
the security frameworks, contributed to SolrCloud issues and currently
working on supporting in-place updates.

Besides work, I like playing and following chess (Kramnik, Karjakin are
favourites), passionate about OpenStreetMap and community mapping, and
interested in Rubik's cube, Raspberry Pi (and other SoC based computers),
quadcopters etc.