+1 eyeballed all the pages and read some random sections.
Two minor things I caught (not for respin), some of the examples in LTR for
some reason are very narrow (pages 355 to 365).
We still talk about DismaxRequestHandler in "Overview of Searching in
Solr", and we even say it's the default. I'll go and change it now.