Hello,

I'm a newbie so probably I'm going to ask a stupid question, but I would
appreciate any help. I cloned the repository from here
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene-solr.git and tried to run
Solr server from solr/bin dir like this:
>bin\solr start -v -V

And I'm getting the following errors. Could anyone please clarify what I'm
doing wrong?
I'm under Windows 7. And one more thing: when I'm starting Solr the same
way from the dist downloaded from
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/lucene/solr/6.4.0 it works just fine.
Thanks in advance.

Using Solr root directory: D:\stuff\projects\lucene-solr\solr
Using Java: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_65\bin\java
java version "1.8.0_65"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.65-b01, mixed mode)

Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.solr.util.SolrCLI
"Failed removing old solr logs"
Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.solr.util.SolrCLI
"Failed archiving old GC logs"
Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.solr.util.SolrCLI
"Failed archiving old console logs"
Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.solr.util.SolrCLI
"Failed rotating old solr logs"
Starting Solr using the following settings:
    JAVA            = C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_65\bin\java
    SOLR_SERVER_DIR = D:\stuff\projects\lucene-solr\solr\server
    SOLR_HOME       = D:\stuff\projects\lucene-solr\solr\server\solr
    SOLR_HOST       =
    SOLR_PORT       = 8983
    STOP_PORT       = 7983
    SOLR_JAVA_MEM   = -Xms512m -Xmx512m
    GC_TUNE         = -XX:NewRatio=3    -XX:SurvivorRatio=4
 -XX:TargetSurvivo
rRatio=90    -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=8    -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC
 -XX:+UsePa
rNewGC    -XX:ConcGCThreads=4 -XX:ParallelGCThreads=4
 -XX:+CMSScavengeBeforeR
emark    -XX:PretenureSizeThreshold=64m
 -XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly
 -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=50
 -XX:CMSMaxAbortablePrecleanTime=6000
  -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled    -XX:+ParallelRefProcEnabled
 -XX:-OmitStack
TraceInFastThrow
    GC_LOG_OPTS     = -verbose:gc    -XX:+PrintHeapAtGC
 -XX:+PrintGCDetails
  -XX:+PrintGCDateStamps    -XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps
 -XX:+PrintTenuringDistribu
tion    -XX:+PrintGCApplicationStoppedTime
    SOLR_TIMEZONE   = UTC
    SOLR_OPTS       = -Xss256k
    SOLR_LOG_LEVEL  = DEBUG

Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.solr.util.SolrCLI

Best regards,
Grigoriy