Hi Rory,

I did not fully test it, but I can confirm one thing:
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8157611 is fixed. I was able to build
the Javadocs of Apache Lucene Core. As we discussed yesterday evening at
dinner, I did not see any HTML 5 output. I will try to figure out how to enable
that. Maybe it is caused by “-release 8” passed to javadocs on commandline. The
Javadocs look fine to me, also our special case for syntax highlighting that
broke in recent Java 8 works fine
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-7651).

I am working on installing b155 on the Policeman Jenkins Server so it is tested
as usual.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler