Hi Adrien,

I backported the MMAP stuff. Unfortunately we cannot run the tests with Java 9
on Lucene 5, because we have many failing tests for other reasons (like
RAMUsageTester). So this only fixes Java 9 unmapping. I tested it successfully,
so all looks good. Most stuff was to add a missing method and convert lambdas
to Java 7.

I also backported some other issues:

*       Update Groovy
*       Javadocs fixes for Java 8u121

The recent one is a bit tricky and still broken, but it no longer fails the
build on recent Java 8 and possibly on paid (!!) Java 7 updates we have no
access to! I sent a separate e-mail for discussion.

I may do some documentation/changes fixes, but otherwise I am fine to go.

-----

Uwe Schindler

Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen

http://www.thetaphi.de <http://www.thetaphi.de/>