We could start by narrowing the admin group to equal the PMC group and then
educate ourselves about when (not) to create new components or releases.

Then if someone need admin rights (I could imagine e.g. Release Managers) we
could tackle it as we go.

Next, someone suggests a complete revised component list (keep it short) and we
clean up the mess (when you click delete you are asked what component to move
the issues to instead so that part is easy).

Jan

Sendt fra min iPhone