I'd like to include SOLR-10237, Poly-fields can provide incorrect results
if subfields are point fields with docValues=true. This is specially tricky
since the users will get results, but will sometimes be incorrect, and the
only way out is to modify the field type and reindex.

I already have a patch, I'm just doing some more testing before committing.

Tomás