: > I suggest that we un-mark these for 3.2 this weekend.  If you really feel
: > strongly that something on this list needs to make it into 3.2, assign it to
: > yourself.
:
: +1, maybe we should make a 3.3 in jira and move those to it?

That's what we've done in the past, but i think in generally we should
just stop doing that -- It doesn't feel like it really improves the
situation.

Unless someone is actively working on an issue with a target to getting it
into a specific version, we should just leave the version blank.

Having all of these issues "pending" for a version makes it hard to really
see the realistic plan of what is likely to be in a given release. Some of
these issues have been open for a long time, with no activity, and no
indication that anone thinks they are important (let alone actively
working on patches for them).  Hypotheticly: if they hadn't all been
marked for 3.2, we might have done a release weeks ago if it had been
clear that there was only a handful of open issues people were actively
working on and wanted to get in 3.2 -- that would have likely motivated
us to rally arround getting those issues finalized and making an RC.

-Hoss