Hi,

This is the lucene list, rather than the solr list - you probably want to take
questions to solr-u...@lucene.apache.org

In this case, you need to surround your query with quotation marks.  You’re
ending up here with an OR query, searching for ‘hoang’ in cdyt_patient_name,
and then ‘bang’ in the default field, and it’s the latter that’s giving you a
hit on this document.

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk