Infra has rebooted the lucene node, no luck.  Jobs are still not getting
enqueued.

There is a general idea that it might have something to do with the
*.apache.org wildcard cert that was installed yesterday.  They’re looking into
it.

Also they made an issue for an additional Jenkins node for Lucene/Solr jobs:
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14004>.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com