What you haven't really explained is why you care. The only hint I see
is that you don't want to store the redundant data of your composite
key as both individual fields and a concatenated <uniqueKey>.

This feels like a whole lot of effort for no particularly good reason.
Unless you have a bazillion _very_ short docs, concatenating the parts
together in your <uniqueKey> field is unlikely to be of measurable
consequence. If you have _measurements_ showing that's not true, it's
another story.

Assuming I'm on the right path here, I'd guess there are much more
valuable things you could spend engineering time on than the rabbit
hole of trying to work around Solr's way of dealing with <uniqueKey>
;)..

Best,
Erick