http://people.apache.org/~hossman/#solr-user

not the dev@lucene list.  The dev list is for discussing development of
the internals of Solr and the Lucene Java library ... it is *not* the
appropriate place to ask questions about how to use Solr or the Lucene
Java library when developing your own applications.  Please resend your
message to the solr-user mailing list, where you are likely to get
more/betterresponses since that list also has a larger number of subscribers.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com