Hi,

I’m inclined to say “both core and non-sandbox modules MUST NOT depend on
sandbox”. Otherwise it would mean that regular modules, of which users’
expectations are that they are mostly stable and usable, depend on half-baked
experimental stuff with no guarantees whatsoever concerning stability and
usability, which doesn’t make sense.

+1 to explicit mentioning changed dependencies.