+1 looks good.  I reviewed the Highlighting and Spatial sections.

One stylistic thing that seems dubious is when there's a heading with
monotype font, such as the heading:
"Define Spell Check in solrconfig.xml" in which the "solrconfig.xml" part
is monotype.  Headings are generally all red, however when there's a
monotype portion, that part is not read.  That seems to me not as nice as
simply making headings all red, regardless of monotype portions?