> If you do want to register a new domain, I suggest getting the Infrastructure
> team to do it (an INFRA ticket?)

That would be the way to go, INFRA would renew the domain etc. But first we
need to have consensus. We could perhaps run a VOTE thread and quote the result
in an INFRA ticket.

I suppose that if we acquire solr.guide domain, we would ask Infra to mount it
as a www-root in some location, and publish the guide there INSTEAD of
committing it to the CMS svn? That would probably simplify the publishing
instructions as well, if we could use scp/rsync/ftp instead of svn. Cassandra?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com