[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-11198?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16114961#comment-16114961
]
Cassandra Targett commented on SOLR-11198:
------------------------------------------
We need a bit more info on how you are downloading the config - the command you
are using - to be sure there isn't an error somewhere in there. I tried it on
my machine (Mac), and it worked fine, so we want to be clear how you are using
it so we can reproduce.
Here's the command I used: {{./bin/solr zk cp
zk:/configs/gettingstarted/stopwords.txt file:/Desktop -z localhost:9983}}
(When I did this, I modified the default stopwords.txt so it is empty).
> downconfig downloads empty file as folder
> -----------------------------------------
>
> Key: SOLR-11198
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-11198
> Project: Solr
> Issue Type: Bug
> Security Level: Public(Default Security Level. Issues are Public)
> Affects Versions: 6.6
> Environment: Windows 7
> Reporter: Isabelle Giguere
> Priority: Minor
>
> With Solr 6.6.0, when downloading a config from Zookeeper (3.4.10), if a file
> is empty, it is downloaded as a folder (on Windows, at least).
> A Zookeeper browser (Eclipse: Zookeeper Explorer) shows the file as a file,
> however, in ZK.
> Noticed because we keep an empty synonyms.txt file in the Solr config
> provided with our product, in case a client would want to use it.
> The workaround is simple, since the file allows comments: just add a comment,
> so it is not empty.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.4.14#64029)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]