If someone happens to step forward to be a release manager for 6.7,
someone (could be the same someone, or someone else) needs to also
step forward to do the Ref Guide for 6.7. I'm the one that usually
does most of the work for the Solr Ref Guide, and I don't have time in
the next 2 months to do 6.7 and 7.0 and my day job. If no one steps up
to be RM for the Ref Guide, then I'm -1 on a 6.7.

I also don't want it to disrupt the 7.0 release at all - if there's
even the slightest chance that starting 6.7 now will delay 7.0
further, I don't want to do 6.7.