LUCENE-7914 should wait: it might fail automata that used to work before so
I would not put in into a bugfix release.

LUCENE-7871 has been introduced by dv iterators which are 7.0-only.

>From LUCENE-7859's description, the issue arises with LUCENE-7845 which has
only been merged to 7.0, so it should be good as well.

In the end it looks like none of them should be backported.